You're not ALONE! You, along with every other Bride is either too excited to remember everything, or is somewhat lost when it comes to the engagement session!
But guess what, that. stops. here, because I have something just for you.
Here are the things you want to be sure to know to bring to your Engagement Session!
1. your beautiful CLEAN rock of Ring
(be sure to have it really cleaned before your session;
your photographer will probably be getting pretty close to it.)
2. Wear some other sort of jewelry, necklaces, bracelet, and/or earrings!
3. What is your style? Are you an adventurist? Bring your hiking shoes...
bookworms-bring some reading glasses and books.... etc. !
Bring a fun prop or two! Sunglasses are super fun!
Blankets are always a good addition, even if it is just to sit on.
(I usually bring a blanket for my client's sessions)
4. Bring an outfit change, it isn't as difficult as it may seem!
(I have a portable outfit changer that I usually bring to shoots)
Something dressy, and then a little more casual.
I usually LOVE a pop of color!
5. Try picking a location that somewhat ties in with your wedding theme/color/location,
or somewhere that you just absolutely love!